The top spot goes to the Rambagh Palace in Jaipur. The Traveler’s Choice Best of Best Hotels in the World 2023 list has been announced just in time for the busy summer travel season.
The travel agency considered reviews from all of 2022, totaling 1.5 million hotels, to establish its top picks for that year. Ozen Reserve Bolifushi in the Maldives came in at number two, and Hotel Colline de France in Brazil took third place.
The Rambagh Palace, a palace built in 1835 that has been converted into a five-star hotel, has earned the nickname “The Jewel of Jaipur” for its amazing opulence and long history. Check out this list of the world’s top 10 hotels:
1. Rambagh Palace – Jaipur, India
2. Ozen Reserve Bolifushi – Bolifushi Island, Maldives
3. Hotel Colline de France – Gramado, Brazil
4. Shangri-La The Shard, London – London, United Kingdom
5. The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong – Hong Kong, China
6. JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
7. Romance Istanbul Hotel – Istanbul, T¼rkiye
8. Ikos Dassia – Dassia, Greece
9. Ikos Andalusia – Estepona, Spain
10. Padma Resort Ubud – Puhu, Indonesia
Rambagh Palace, in Brief
Rambagh Palace was constructed in 1835 and has served as the palace of various royal families, including that of Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II and Maharani Gayatri Devi. It had previously served as the home of the queen’s favourite handmaiden. According to the website for Taj Hotels, which owns and operates the establishment, the hotel now features 78 grand deluxe rooms and suites.
Famous people like Lord Louis Mountbatten, King Charles III, and Jacqueline Kennedy have all stayed there.
There is a minimum charge of Rs 29,500 each night at the Rambagh Palace. According to their website, this is the base nightly fee for a Palace Room 1 Bedroom Garden View or Courtyard View. Meanwhile, a night in the Grand Presidential Suite will set you back about Rs 3,12,000.
SOURCE :- https://www.indiatoday.in/lifestyle/travel/story/rambagh-palace-best-hotels-in-the-world-2023-top-10-list-2384357-2023-05-25