Tourist / Visitor Visa Documents Checklist
Please arrange the following documents carefully. After booking, our team helps you in the entire documentation process.
Belarus Visa for Indian Citizens is a simple process. The documents required are:
1. Valid Passport (with 6 months validity & 2 blank pages)
2. Signed Visa Form by the Traveler/Applicant with 2 Photos (3.5x4.5 cm, white background and matte finish).
3. Proofs of Sufficient Funds (Bank Account Statement for 6 months, attested & signed by the bank)
4. Proof of Income being Taxed (Income Tax Returns of 3 years)
5. Proof of Present Employment or Business (Registration Deed, N.O.C from Employer etc.)
6. Proof of Ownership of Properties, Fixed Deposits, Provident Funs etc. in the applicant's name (optional).
7. Travel Itinerary with Day Wise detailed proposal, Hotel Confirmation Voucher & Flight Tickets Copies.
8. If going on Invitation then Invitation Letter with ID proof of the Inviter along with 3 months bank account statement,
proof of employment and proof of residence of the inviter.
9. Invitation from Belarusian Citizen with Passport Copy or ID proof (self attested) mentioning the purpose
of your visit along with Bank statement and prof of residence.
Apply online by clicking below, you will be taken to the payment page where you’ll complete the fee and will receive calls from our visa experts for necessary information for successful operation.
Service Charges (per person) = INR 11,999/- (Tourist) / INR 14,999/- (Business)
Note: Embassy/VFS fee is included in the mentioned cost.