Armenia E-Visa for Indian Citizens
Tourist / Visitor Visa Documents Checklist
- Scanned Passport (with 6 months validity & 2 blank pages)
- Digital Photos (4×4 cm, white background and matte finish).
- Proofs of Sufficient Funds (Bank Account Statement for 6 months, attested by the bank)
- Proof of Employment for GST , Registration Deed, N.O.C from Employer , Pay Slip etc
- Travel Itinerary with Day Wise detailed proposal.
- Cover letter must be required.
- International Credit & Debit Card Copy (attach latest statement of credit card).
- If going on Invitation then Invitation Letter with ID proof of the Inviter along with 3 months bank account statement, proof of employment and proof of residence of the inviter.
|Tourist visa Fee (Our Services Charges)||6000 + GST 18%|
- All documents mentioned above are required to be scanned.
- Additional documents might be asked by the Embassy.
- Embassy Fee is included